User Guide(Have 2 Ways to charge battery)
- Battery Type: Ni-MH battery
- Charger Output: DC 5V
- USB Cable: 4.1IN
- Color: White
- Battery:2 Pack 2800mAh Battery
Charge Batteries directly:
1.Put the battery support pads on the chager,and place batteries on it.Make sure the remotes are in right postition.
2.Connect the charger dock with power source.(Power source requires 5V/1A input)
Charge The Remote With Battery:
1.Take out the battery support pads from charger.
2.Connect the battery to remote controller and place the remote on charger.Make sure the remotes are in right postition
3.Connect the charger dock with power source.(Power source requires 5V/1A input)
- Accessory ONLY. Wii Remote controller NOT included.
- Fit for Wii and Wii U remote controller.It allows charge 2 remotes at same time.
- Charging and Playing at a same time,Batteries can be charged without being connected to the remote by using battery support pad.It also recharges the battery pack while attached to the remote.
- Its full-charge, cut-off function protects batteries from being overcharged.
- LED light provides charging info: Red means it’s charging,Blue means charging is complete.
- Come with 2 high-capacity 2800mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery packs. Replace the regular AA battery.Save money and protect the environment by using the rechargeable battery.
- Regular rechargable batteries can NOT work in this recharging station.
- If you need more rechargeable battery,please search”B08FM317F2″ on amazon.
What you get:
Designed for wii and wii u remote controller
To report an issue with this product,click here.